Thursday, April 14, 2011

Where Can You Find Coupons?


So how do you know where to find coupons?  The place I like the best is Grocery Smarts. First select your state you live in or enter passport. Utah's passport is g84rcm. Then you can look up different stores by clicking the drop down button the says "Select your Store" in the middle of the page. They will have everything on sale and where to find the coupons. Example: if it says 3/13 SS. That means that you can look for the coupon in the Smart Source (SS) coupon insert that came in the Sunday paper on March 13. The date can be found on the edge of the coupon insert.  . If it shows a lot of **** next to the item that is how you know if it is a good deal. Also you can search for a coupon by clicking on "Alphabetical Coupon Index"  on the main page.(This is right under the big Grocery Smarts logo on the top of the page.)

You can also print your grocery list. Simple select "start" on the upper right hand corner and everything will be selected. Then go and click on the things you are wanting to add to you list. After you are all done select "Shrink" (also up at the top by the "start" button). Then select the "Print now" button. Grocery Smarts makes it so easy to create your shooping list.

I keep all my coupons together in the insert it came in. I label a manilla folder the date so I can find coupons easier. I am now recieving 6 Sunday papers and that is how I can stock up when things are dirt cheap.
I will be creating another post to show how I put all my inserts together and how I organize. You can also subscribe to the newspaper through me, click on the Newspaper Subscriptions tab at the top of my blog for pricing. You will make your money back and alot more!

Also there are many websites that you can print coupons from. Some of them are:


smartsource.com

redplum.com

Coupon Network

Or you can type in your search engine a coupon you are looking for.  You will almost always be able to print 2 coupons per computer. Make sure your printer is ready because once you have selected to print coupons they will disapear and you won't be able to print them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment