Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Rite Aid Trip


Cost Out of Pocket $9.82
I have $3 UP reward to spend next time

Here is the breakdown for my Rite Aid Trip this week. I started out with $11 in UP rewards from last week.
I had (2) $3 off a $15 purchase coupons that printed at the bottom of my reciept from last week. I also used some ad perk Rite Aid coupons. I also get a 20% discount on regular price items because I am at the Wellness Plus Level. I did 4 transactions and went  to 2 different Rite Aid's in Ogden.

What is Rite Aid ad perks?
Rite Aid ad perks are short advertisments that you can watch to coupons. You create an account here. Click on the "All Offer" tab at the top. After you watch the video you will be able to print a Rite Aid coupon for the product. Click on "All Rewards" tab to get your coupon. You only get 1 chance to print so make sure your printer is ready. You can then stack a Rite Aid coupon with a manufactures coupon.

Transaction #1

Airhead .08 (to keep the kid happy)
Whoopi Custion .25 (to keep the kid happy)
Pull ups $8.99
Lysol Spray $2.50
Shout $2.50
(4) Ajax .59 each
(2) Dixie Plates BOGO
Mystery Mechandise .55

Used $3/15 survey coupon
Used $2/2 Dixie ad perk coupon
Used $1 Lysol ad perk coupon
Used $2 off $10 cleaning purchase ad perk coupon (when you watch 9 videos)
Used $1.50 Pull Up from 4/17 S
Used $10 UP reward from last week
+ 1.21 tax
Total out of pocket=$1.83

Got back $1 Up for the Pull Ups

Transaction #2

20 oz. Mt Dew $1.19 (to keep the hubby happy)
Cadbury Mini Eggs .50 (keep the kid happy again)
Got 2 B Hairspray $5.19

Used $2 Got 2 B coupon from All You Magazine
Used $2 Got 2 B ad perk coupon
Used $1 Up from last week
Used $1 Up reward from Transaction #1
+.41 tax
Total Out of pocket=$1.29

Got back $2 Up for the Got 2 B Hairspray

Transaction #3

(2) Windex
(2) Baking Soda
(12) Air Wick Room Spray BOGO
(2) Dixie plates

Used $3/15 survey coupon
Used $2/10 cleaning ad perk coupon 
Used $1/2 Windex from 4/3 SS
Used (6) BOGO Air Wick coupons from 4/17 SS (you can use a BOGO coupon on a BOGO sale at Rite Aid to get both items free. The coupon stated up to $1.39 though so I had to pay .25 each)
Used (2) .50 off Windex ad perk coupons
Used $2/2 Dixie ad perk coupon
Used $2 Up from Transaction #2
+$1.27 tax
Total Out of Pocket=$5.44

Got back $10 UP reward for purchasing $30 worth of participating cleaning products. *Note the $30 did not have to be in 1 transaction it kept track on my wellness card and when it reached my $30 the $10 UP printed on my reciept. And the $30 is before coupons!

Transaction #4 (was not planned I ending up running back into the store to get Mt Dew for hubby)

(3) Mt Dew $9.99
(2) Peanut Butter Egg .50 each
(2) Cadbury Eggs .50

Used .50/2 Peanut Butter Egg ad perk coupon
Used .50/2 Cadbury Egg ad perk coupon
Used $10 Up from transaction #3
+.36 tax
Total out of pocket $1.35

Got back $3 Up for buying 3 Mt Dew












No comments:

Post a Comment