Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Walgreens Trip

Cost Out of Pocket $9.84
Missing from Picture-Easter candy and Goody Head band. I had to hide them because they are for Easter

I am not impressed with my Walgreens trip this week. I really just want the paper towels and the head band. Check out other Walgreens deal this week here.

Transaction #1

(5) Excedrin PM $18.70
Used (5) $2.50 Coupons from 12/5/10 SS
+$1.20 tax
=$7.48

Got back $5 Register Reward for spending $15 of Excedrin.

Transaction #2

Goody Headband $3.00
Scotts Paper Towels $5.00
(4) Russell Eggs .39 each
Used $2.50 catalina coupon I got from previous trip to Walgreens
Used $1.00 off Scotts Naturals Paper towels from Walgreens April Book
Used $5.00 RR from Transaction #1
+.60 tax
=$1.66

Transaction #3

Scotts Natural Paper Towels $5.00
carmel .35
Used $1.00 coupon from 4/17 SS
Used $1.00 from April Walgreens Book
Used $3.00 Register Reward from Transaction #2
+.35
=.70

I had to buy the carmel because I needed a filler item. You can't have more coupons then you have items at Walgreens. The Walgreens in ad coupons or coupons from the April book do not count. So the $1.00 coupon for the Scotts paper towels is 1 coupon and the Register Reward coupon for $3.00 is my 2nd coupon. I needed something for the 2nd coupon (RR) to attach itself to.

What is a Register Reward? (RR)
A Register Reward is catalina (coupon) that prints out after you purchase something. This is in-store money you can use on your next purchase. You can not use a RR to purchase the same thing that you got the RR for. Example this week: You purchase Goody Ouchless hair accessories for $3, you get back a $3 RR to use on your next purchase. You cannot buy another Goody Ouchless with the RR you just recieved or you will not recieve another $3 RR. You will have to purchase something else with that RR. I like to purchase something else that also gives a RR that way I can keep rolling the RR.

No comments:

Post a Comment