Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Kents in Tremonton- Sunny D .39 Today only

We are very unfortunate that we don't have more stores in Utah that double coupons. One store that does double coupons is Kents in Tremonton. They will double coupons up to $1 on Wednesdays only.  I noticed in the ad today that Sunny D 64 oz. is on sale for .89. Use .25/1 from 1/16 SS and after the coupon is doubled you will pay .39. What a great deal!.

*Note- I have not tried to double coupons at Kents, I don't know if the cashier has to scan the coupon twice or if the computer does it automatically. So I would make sure that the coupon doubles. If anyone knows how it works let me know. Also note that Kents in Tremonton and Brigham do not take internet coupons.

Other Great Deals

Head Lettuce .88 each
Limes .20 each
Liberty Pineapple .89
WF Real Margarine .59
WF Frozen Apple Juice .85

No comments:

Post a Comment