Friday, March 25, 2011

Welcome to My Big Fat Coupon Wallet

Hi, my name is Shanna and I created this blog to help others learn how to save money. I have been couponing for over a year now. It has changed my family's life immensly. Over this past year I have learned how to save money on everything my family needs. My food storage is growing weekly and I take very much pride in my stock pile of household items. So I am here to help you all learn how to save your family money and have fun doing it.

This blog is a work in progress so please be patient with me. I will be adding posts on how to get started couponing. Right now I will just post my favorite deals available and my favorite coupon matchups for this week's deals. Please let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment