Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Staples Shopping Trip


I don't shop at Staples much but I needed some printer paper and some batteries. If you are not a Staples reward member sign up here. I bought 2 of each item.

20 pk. Duracell Batteries 12.99 each
They will mail you a coupon for $12.99 that you can use on your next purchase at Staples. (limit 2)
= free after coupon


HammerMill 8.5" x 11" CopyPlus copy paper, 500 sheets (limit 2)
Pay $5.99, submit a $4.99 easy rebate (your receipt will print the information for the rebate)
=$1 after rebate

*Note I asked the cashier what form the rebate will be in and she said either a check or a Visa card.

Scotch Tape $1.00 each
$1/1 printable coupon
=free

So my total for 40 batteries, 1000 sheets of paper and 2 scotch tape after I get my rebates is $2.00

No comments:

Post a Comment