Friday, November 4, 2011

Mega Swagbucks Day

Mega Swagbucks Day

 
Every Friday is Mega Swag Bucks Day, which means better odds of winning BIG Swag Bucks

What is Swagbucks? Swagbucks are like digital money. All you have to do is go 
here to sign up (it's free). Then you just start searching. I type every website I go to through my Swagbucks tool bar I downloaded. Example: Facebook, Yahoo, My Big Fat Coupon Wallet.  Sometimes you win, and sometimes you don't.

Use Swagbucks as your search engine and you’ll be rewarded with points!  450 points will get you a $5 Amazon Gift Card. There are also gift cards for iTunes and much more. I love Swagbucks. last year I saved up my points and bought Amazon cards and used them to buy Christmas presents. Amazon does tons of great lightening deals at Christmas time

No comments:

Post a Comment