Friday, September 2, 2011

Update: City Deals Out of Business

Update: Hang onto your City Deals gift certificates. It sounds they they are trying to work things out. Go here to find out what they said on KUTV News. Also you can go here to see a list that Slick Deals has put together list of the company's that are still honoring City Deals. I would probably use them up fast because you don't know what is going to happen.


So if you haven't heard City Deals has gone out of business.I am very bummed out about this news. I do have some gift certificates that I have not used yet. But also I love City Deals and I have saved a lot of money through them.

Here is some information from  One Cheap Chick:
The Utah Division of Consumer Protection has been hearing from a lot of customers of CityDeals.com, which closed its virtual doors Wednesday. Read more HERE. Consumers may go HERE or call 801-530-6601 to file a complaint.If you have purchased certificates with your credit or debit card that are not being accepted by merchants or that you are unable to print, you can always contact your bank to see if charges can be reversed.

No comments:

Post a Comment