Friday, June 24, 2011

Attention!!! Ogden Standard 5-pack only available until Saturday!

 As of this Saturday June 15 the Ogden Standard is doing away with their 5-pack newspaper bundle for only $16.50 per month which equals out the .76 per paper. If you are currently receiving the 5 pack nothing will change, your subscription will remain the same.

Please call me on my cell 435-720-0657 or send me an email mybigfatcouponwallet@gmail.com if you want to snag this great deal before it ends. I will need the name on the credit card you are using and your phone number, email and delivery address!

Getting multiple coupon inserts from the Sunday paper is a great way to get coupons and start building your own storage. When I first started couponing I started out not knowing if it was going to be worth my time or if I would actually use the coupons. I like how the Ogden Standard subscription is a month to month. You can cancel anytime. So if you find that you just don't have time to coupon you can just cancel. But I will tell you that once you start getting things for free and really cheap when you match your coupon with a sale you will be hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment